Position:- Senior Project Manager with Oracle FCCM /AML
Location:- Birmingham, AL
Duration:- 12+ Months
MOI:- Telephonic + Skype
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT VERBAL COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS
· 6 + years of project management experience a must and preferably in the financial services industry.
· PMP or related certification
· Experience with Oracle FCCM products or other AML, or Compliance applications is a strong preference
· Confident written and verbal communicator, who has demonstrated the ability to share ideas, lead others, remove barriers and improve organizational effectiveness.
· Possess a thorough understanding of project management principles and team development concepts, as well as industry recognized approaches and tools.
· Experienced with MS Office, MS Project and Google Docs. Have a willingness to adapt to new technology as necessary.
· Ability to lead meetings and deliver clear, concise expectations and results to all levels of management.
· Experience with JIRA workflow application
· Experience with AML, BSA, Compliance
· 'Leads project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and sub-contract management, progress reporting, trouble-shooting and problem resolution to effectively manage project related to new business, product initiatives or operational implementations.
· Ensures project results meet established requirements regarding quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
· Monitors performance and alerts to any change in schedule and budget
· Solves problems throughout the life of the project and tries to resolve problems during the design and planning phases when possible.
· Oversees and coordinates any work performed by outside vendors.
· Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to project sponsors and management.
· Participates in budget development and evaluating how project plan changes impact cost and schedule.
· Able to run project in both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall methodologies.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.