- Requirements gathering for a monitoring tool to monitor network equipment and/or servers.
- Has experience in create Functional Requirement Specification documents for software applications
- Business Requirements documents for software applications
- Create USE CASES that are used to define requirements during an design and architecture phase of the project.
- Creating User Stories for software applications
- The person would create the USE CASES in near real-time bases. So a quick turnaround time is needed.
- The person would be able to create process flows using Visio or similar tools.
This person will be taking notes during a design workshops which could run back to back Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 3:30pm. After the workshop is wrapped up, they will need to complete the documents they started during the workshop and be ready for a review the following morning. We are looking to create about 50 Use Cases, of which about half will take about two to three pages to write up; the remainder will be between one to two pages.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.