- Candidates should have vendor experience or consulting experience in the desired area with consistent exposure and implementation of at least 1 full Retail project lifecycle essential, from the design stage all the way through to post go live support
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in SAP MDG( Master Data Governance) projects as a functional business consultant and system integrator, within Retail (Supply Chain & Logistics) industry.
- Domain expertise with SAP Master Data Management (MDG( Master Data Governance)) and advance knowledge of SAP vendor master & SAP Sales & Distribution (SD).
- Previous Business Analyst & Implementations Functional Consulting experience in Retail Industry.
- Working with business to come up with detailed requirement document by analyzing three dimensions of existing processes & building new capabilities
- Creating functional design document including data model, configuration parameters and attributes/fields identified
- Settting up configuration parameters with right sets of values to make SAP process work correctly.
- Ability to cross train in other areas of SAP and understanding of the various lifecycle methodologies including Prince 2, Agile, Waterfall.
- Ability to communicate the ideas effectively and come up with innovative solutions for given problematic scenario or situations for Retail business domain.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Identify and highlight a risk along with mitigation plan
- Client interaction skills
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.