Business Analyst, Philadelphia PA & Newport Beach, CA
The Business Analyst position will be responsible for supporting payer solutions, which encompass a single platform for healthcare EDI and payment. The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for technology and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively internally and externally. We are searching for a candidate who understands the effort and dedication required to grow the business of healthcare payments.
- Assist with the identification and development of business requirements and review of functional specifications
- Coordinate requirements gathering with internal and external stakeholders
- Document and maintain system flow diagrams, system designs, test cases, test plans and project plans as they relate to application development
- Prepare and manage internal and external user acceptance test plans
- Assist with the development of operating procedures and operational and management reports
- Work with industry partners and health plans to add and maintain direct connections
- Build strong business relationships with industry partners and health plans
- Support payer Product Management efforts through data analysis and market research
- Proven ability to multi-task, adjust priorities, meet deadlines and operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Possess proactive mindset to ensure follow-up on outstanding items
- Strong project management and project planning skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of work experience
- Experience in payment and/or healthcare EDI is preferred
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.