I am writing to see if you or anyone you may know of is interested in the below position, please email me resume at your earliest convenience along with the details requested below the job description.
Position : Oracle HRMS Consultant
Location : Las Vegas, NV
Duration : 6+ Month Contract
· Oracle EBS HRMS - Advanced Benefits and Payroll
· Experience with Fast Formulas
· Strong Functional experience
· Functional testing of HRMS modules
Specifically their responsibilities will be:
· Provide Oracle HRMS subject matter expertise in support of existing HR modules such as OTL, Compensation Workbench, Performance Management, Human Resources, Payroll, Advanced Benefits, Self Service Absence Management and other modules.
· Analyze business problems, processes opportunities and be able to translate into requirements recommend solutions that are consistent with HR Road Map IT initiatives.
· Lead Human Resource Payroll application support on mission critical maintenance, support enhancements.
· Support Oracle workflows using OAM, self-service, form personalization's, and fast formulas.
· Work with business analysts and act as a liaison between technical departments and business departments. May direct work of other functional analysts
· Ensure industry best practices are followed.
· Perform UAT activities including writing test scripts, training participants, and testing the application before moving to production.
· Perform setups such as new orgs, payroll elements, competencies, etc.
· Report, log, and manage functional issues via Oracle support for HRMS related issues.
· Perform functional testing of HRMS modules following system and application enhancements, upgrades and patches to validate system integrity and functionality.
· Provide end-user support for the HRMS modules and business processes by providing guidance, troubleshooting, resolving system issues.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of training materials related to HRMS modules according to department standards and guidelines in conjunction with system enhancements and changes to business processes to ensure the information adheres to current Company standard practices, policies and procedures, providing end users with a resource to ensure compliance.
· Provide clear, concise and effective verbal and written communication and documentation.
Rajesh | Recruiter
G-Talk: rajesh.arecruiter Y-MSG: rajesh.recruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.