Hope you're doing great. I'm sharing one requirement with you because I think you are the perfect consultant for this profile as I've seen your resume. So if you're interested in this opportunity please let me know about that. I'll provide you the best rate in the market.
SAP Retail Functional Consultant - MDG ( Master Data Governance)
Location: Deerfield, IL
Client: SLK America
Long Term Contract
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills :
· Candidates should have vendor experience or consulting experience in the desired area with consistent exposure and implementation of at least 1 full Retail project lifecycle essential, from the design stage all the way through to post go live support
· Minimum of 5-7 years experience in SAP MDG( Master Data Governance) projects as a functional business consultant and system integrator, within Retail (Supply Chain & Logistics) industry.
· Domain expertise with SAP Master Data Management (MDG( Master Data Governance)) and advance knowledge of SAP vendor master & SAP Sales & Distribution (SD).
· Previous Business Analyst & Implementations Functional Consulting experience in Retail Industry.
Roles and responsibility:
· Working with business to come up with detailed requirement document by analyzing three dimensions of existing processes & building new capabilities
· Creating functional design document including data model, configuration parameters and attributes/fields identified
· Settting up configuration parameters with right sets of values to make SAP process work correctly.
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills:
· Ability to cross train in other areas of SAP and understanding of the various lifecycle methodologies including Prince 2, Agile, Waterfall.
· Ability to communicate the ideas effectively and come up with innovative solutions for given problematic scenario or situations for Retail business domain.
· Ability to work under pressure .
· Identify and highlight a risk along with mitigation plan
· Client interaction skills
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here.
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.