Hope you are doing great!
Please review the following Job Description and share updated resume if you find comfortable for this position...
Job Title: Sr LIMS Configurator/Developer
Location: Waukegan, IL
Duration: Long Term
Interview Process: Phone and then Skype
Start ASAP! Please see attached. The key here is LIMS system knowledge: Develop, manage and test code for new enhancements, bug fixes, and customizations in VGL and .net on Thermo LIMS SM11 platform • At least seven to ten years of development and support experience with industry standard LIMS systems (Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS 2004 and LIMS 11 experience strongly desired) including VGL, .NET, LIMS Reports • Experience with SMIDI and LIMS Stability module highly desirable.
Candidate will need to be onsite 100% of the time, but manager is open to review candidates willing to relocate at their own expense. BR flexible
Join development team to develop and configure solution to migrate from LIMS Sample Manager 2004 to LIMS SM11. Configure workflows in LIMS SM11. Develop solutions to migrate and transform static and dynamic data from SM2004 to SM11. Implement LIMS SM11 reports using Reports Templates.
· Develop, manage and test code for new enhancements, bug fixes, and customizations in VGL and .net on Thermo LIMS SM11 platform
· Create, execute and oversee execution of development code reviews, unit test cases and test scripts
· Create and maintain technical documentation: impact analysis, design documents, technical requirements, IT procedures, SIQ (software installation qualification)
· Develop and support client and internal reporting requirements and systems
· Support business acceptance testing and system validation activities.
· At least seven to ten years of development and support experience with industry standard LIMS systems (Thermo Scientific Sample Manager LIMS 2004 and LIMS 11 experience strongly desired) including VGL, .NET, LIMS Reports
· At least seven to ten years of development and support experience with PL/SQL and data migration
· Experience with SMIDI and LIMS Stability module highly desirable
· Technical understanding of Web Services technologies and the SOA technology stack – ESB, UDDI, etc.
· Ability to grasp and translate complex business rules into executable .NET, VGL code
· Ability to work directly and collaboratively with Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Quality Assurance (QA) test teams to identify and troubleshoot issues to final resolution
· Experience with relational database design and development in a RDBMS such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
· Application development and technical writing experience
· Ability to work with a high degree of independence and the ability to quickly diagnose and solve technical problems
· Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and effectively utilize new tools, technologies and techniques
· Understanding of laboratory policies, procedures, methods, processes, and general laboratory concepts
Sr. IT Recruiter
SoftSages Technology, Inc. | e-Verified, MBE Corporation
Direct No: +1 (484) 402-7869 Ext. 110
Fax: +1 (484) 604-0602
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.