If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role : TPF Developer
Location : Denver, CO
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills :
• 6+ years experience developing, deploying or supporting commercial, customer facing TPF mainframe solutions utilizing C/C++, Assembler.
• 2-3 years of work experieence on z/TPF with Toolkit/zTPF GI experience
• Experience in SABERTALK is a plus
• Prolog experience is nice to have.
• Experience on the Worldspan or Galileo or Apollo systems is a plus.
• Expeience in Edifact/TTY/ Tapes is a plus
• Airline domain experiences in Reservation & DCS Areas preferred
• Experiences in Onsite/offshore model preferred.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Roles and responsibility:
•To perform code development, maintenance and testing.
• To fix application issues and code irregularities.
• To interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Provide programmatic resolution for identified application defects, as defined by company's customer base.
• Provide application support functions on as-needed basis when required by Data Center. This may include tasks such as monitoring program loads and data transmissions from external vendors, etc.
• Understands impact on adjacent systems and long term impact of technical decisions.
• Ensures high quality code is delivered that meets specifications.
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills:
• Airline/GDS Experience
• Experience in Prolog /other Open technologies
Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext-2167 Email: email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.