We are currently looking for "iOS Developer" and your profile appears to be a good match.
Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest possible convenience.
Role: iOS Developer
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Indianapolis, IN (Only Local)
In this role, you'll design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. You will unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability. You'll be responsible for working on bug fixes and improving application performance. It is important for you to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• 2+ years of software engineering experience
• 1+ years of hands-on experience developing production apps on iPhone, iPad, iOS, etc.
• Working experience in iOS development
• Familiarity with Apache Cordova
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the mobile and web development lifecycles
• Experience with Node.js and the NPM package ecosystem
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Consulting experience
• Familiarity with Objective-C, Swift, X-Code, and Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Thanks & Regards
Chandra Shekhar Kumar
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Phone No: 8064750025Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.