Hope you are doing great!
Please have a look at the given requirement and share relevant profiles.
NOTE:- IF CONSULTANT IS ON H1B THEN WILL REQUIRE H1B COPY ALONG WITH PASSPORT COPY OR NUMBER
Job Title:- .Net Developer (FILENT P8 EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY)
Job Location:- Tallahassee, FL
Job Type:- Contract / Full Time
Minimum Required Skills:
Experience developing and maintaining database driven web-based applications in a Microsoft Visual Studio.Net environment with C#, VB6, VB.NET, ASP, and Oracle 10g.
· Experience using Microsoft SQL Server through 2008 and Oracle 10g.
· Experience using Crystal Reports Server and Windows Script File (WSF).
· Experience using Control-M, IBM FileNet P8 platform, and Windows Task Scheduler.
· Experience using object-oriented development techniques.
· Experience using 3-tier logical/physical architected applications.
· Experience using Microsoft Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
· Familiarity with the Client's e-Commerce Broker financial system.
· Familiarity with Client security and information technology related procedures.
· Experience using the Department's licensing systems (AALF, ALIS, DICE, FCDICE, FACS-DICE, ANDI, eAppoint, NFTI Systems, e-Commerce Broker);
· Experience developing applications for the Department's, Office of Information Technology.
· Maintain and support existing applications.
· Provide program modifications and enhancements as identified.
· Develop application components.
· Perform configuration changes to existing applications.
· Perform systems analysis, design, and programming.
· Provide user support and problem solving activities.
· Perform testing, quality assurance and performance tuning of applications.
· Perform system implementation.
· Develop technical documentation and provide software maintenance as required by the Contract Manager.
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.