12-16 Months Contract
Interview Mode: Phone + F2F
Visa status: Any
NOTE: Locals only
- Develop scripts and other types of code to automate the provisioning and maintenance of large scale environments and configuration management
- Contribute to the design and architecture of enterprise automation infrastructure
- Migrate current home grown scripts to industry standard tools following DevOps best practices
- Assist in design and implementation of hybrid cloud solutions including AWS, Azure, and vSphere
- Support various technology groups, identify manual processes and develop automation for them
- Implementation and automation of IaaS and PaaS services in AWS including EC2, Lambda, EBS and S3 as well as Azure
- Automation and scripted deployment using CLI, REST APIs and scripting languages
- Work with various App and Infrastructure teams to enhance their internal processes
- Participate meetings with internal stakeholders across IT
- Act as an ambassador for the team and technology spreading the knowledge to others
· Hands-on, results-oriented, delivery-driven individual requiring minimal guidance
· Solid command of at least one programming/scripting language (Python, Bash, Puppet DSL, Ruby, etc) and being able to write code independently
· Knowledge of Puppet Enterprise or Open Source and its architecture (components and their
functionality, modules/manifests, Puppet Forge)
· Experience with version control systems
· Adherence to computer programming and security best practices
· Working knowledge of core AWS and/or Azure platforms
· Ability to prioritize, work in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment
· Ability to anticipate, plan for and tackle road-blocks
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Great inter-personal skills
· Excellent analytical skills
Nice to Have:
· Other configuration Management and Orchestration tools (Chef, Ansible, Salt, Terraform)
· Working knowledge of other Public Cloud Service Providers (vSphere) and management tools
· Experience in Linux/Unix environment and shell scripting
· Practical experience with automation of Windows OS
· Additional programming/scripting languages
· Experience with database systems (MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle and NoSQL platforms)
· Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking
Basic Qualifications Required:
· BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another STEM field
Note: We are Working with tier-1 Vendor.
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.