Hope you are doing great!!
USG direct client is looking for Project Manager (Tibco Spotfire) at Cincinnati , Ohio
Please share your updated resume to Vivek at firstname.lastname@example.org OR feel free to contact me at
1. Business domain manufacturing understanding
CPG manufacturing process
· Should have good exposure of minimum of one below
· Supply Chain
· Knowledge about formulated products and converting product manufacturing.
2. Good Knowledge and understanding of IT tools being used. Selected IT tools / the technology being used
· Tibco Spotfire,
· Oracle Business Intelligence
· Oracle Database
· MS SSIS
· Hive, Scoop
· Proficy, Wonderware
· GProms, Mathcad
1. Communicate with customer of the report / analytics. (user could be practitioner, advance practitioners and experts)
2. Understand the reporting / visualization / analytics needs.
3. Coordinate with SME team to finalize requirements (define scope, solution, timelines & efforts) and submit proposal
4. Finalize the requirements with business users by negotiating the feasible things.
5. Convert requirements into software specifications.
6. Explain the requirements to development team.
7. Act as project manager for the requirement and get it developed with development team.
8. Track progress, provide status updates to customer and get feedback on product being developed.
9. Quality control & assurance
10. Hand over the developed product to customer and application / maintenance team.
Get sign off on the project from customer.
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
Phone: 614-495-9222 EXT. 444
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.