This is Atul from USG and we have requirement for the Position Hardware Engineer. I am sending the Job description to you. If you interested than please reply me with your updated resume.
Please Share Profile firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking consultant with PCBA design (schematics and board design) exp.
Position: Hardware Engineer
Location: Greensboro NC
Duration: 12+ Months
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Purpose of Position
Provide engineering expertise in the field of electrical hardware design and project management. Activities involves generating new ideas, identifying suitable solutions, design, development, and product release to production. It also involves good project management skill for coordinating offshore team.
· Work as lead member of product development team to successfully design, test, and launch new products or in modification of existing products.
· Verify and validate designs using engineering calculations, simulations, and predictive tools, as well as through lab and field testing.
· Create the necessary documentation and provide training before releasing new products.
· Assist in or lead agency approvals for new and existing products.
· Participate in cost-reduction and quality improvement initiatives.
· Gain and maintain working knowledge of Company's products and systems.
· Provide engineering support to service, sales, and marketing.
· Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Background and Skill
· Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Electrical Engineering and/or equivalent relevant work experience (required)
· Minimum 5 years of experience in product design, development, and implementation required.
· Current position needs electrical hardware design experience involving mixed signal designs, power supply designs, processor based designs, cable designs. It also involves identifying low cost alternates to off the shelf parts such as monitors, printers, card readers, scanners, etc.
· Experience in design for manufacturability, FMEA, DOE, and Root Cause Analysis is a plus.
· Excellent communications (written and verbal) and presentation/facilitation skills
· Effective problem solving skills
· Ability to work as an individual contributor and as a team member required.
· Willingness to do what it takes to achieve success required.
Thanks & Regards,
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.