Position: Devops Engineer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 12 Months
· PASSPORT COPY / NUMBER MUST
· H1B / GC COPY MUST
· BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience is required.
· 5+ years' experience with Linux systems
· 5+ years' experience supporting services, micro-services, and n-tier systems
· 2+ years' experience with software automation technologies
· 2+ years' experience with Continuous Integration practices
· 2+ years' experience with Infrastructure As Code practices
· 5+ years' experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Perl
· 2+ years' experience with Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet
· 2+ years' experience with build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Ivy, Ant
· 2+ years extensive experience with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform
· Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
· An obsessive desire to automate as much as possible
· Architecture and design of n-tier systems and micro-services
· Agile software development methodology
· Version Control tools and platforms such as Git, GitHub, Subversion
· Collaboration platforms such as JIRA, Confluence, Wiki
· Containerization technologies such as Docker, LXC, Nspawn
· Virtualization technologies such as KVM, Xen, VirtualBox, VMWare, Hyper-V, OpenVZ
· Virtualization tools such as Vagrant, Packer
· Provisioning tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Spinnaker, Kubernetes
· Service Discovery and Key/Value Store tools such as Consul, Etcd, ZooKeeper
· Services such as Apache, NGINX, HAProxy, Varnish, PHP, Tomcat, Node.js, MySQL, MariaDB
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.