Please send me the profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position : SFDC DevOps Lead,
Location: Deerfield, IL
Duration: 3 months extendable
- As a leader of the DevOps team, you will design processes, procedures, and tools to build mobile and cloud based software in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Provide infrastructure needed to maintain multiple test/production environments, ensuring each environment is consistently setup, configured, and available for each release as scheduled
- Manage discrepancies, synchronizations between various Salesforce Orgs
- Trace complex build problems, release issues and environmental issues
- Troubleshoot and isolate build/deployment issues versus code issues
- Enhance build processes through automation using a combination of processes, existing tools and enhancements
- Provide guidance and mentor junior Development and DevOps members as needed
- Regular interface with development teams, solution and application architects, Shared Services organizations and product vendors.
Key experiences and attributes:
- Progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
- Proficient in Windows and Linux Scripting
- Working experience with any of procedural and object oriented programming languages (Java, .Net, Python etc.)
- Experience working with overlapping product release cycles
- Excellent at building workflows and processes around releasing code through multiple environments
- Experience with source code branching and merging strategy with Subversion and Git
- Experience with creating CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo etc.).
- Experience using/creating build tools (maven, ant)
- Experience using Salesforce ALM tools such as AutoRABBIT, FLOSUM, Gearset etc.
- Solid understanding and practical experience of software development life cycles, with emphasis on release engineering functions
- Ability to explain complex technology decisions to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in the organization
- Minimum of 1 year of Salesforce.com (SFDC) development experience
- Experience with various capabilities offered by the platform including Workflow, Chatter, Knowledge etc.
- Knowledge of Data Migration, SSO and web services experience involving Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com integrations with 3rd party solutions
- Salesforce: 1 year
- CI/CD Tools (Git, Jenkins, Ant, Git, SVN etc.): 3 Years
- Salesforce Environment Management Tools: 1 Years
Deepak Gulia | Simplion – cloud. made simple
Direct: ------------ | Fax: 408-935-8696 | Email: email@example.com
GTALK :- firstname.lastname@example.org
INC 500 | 5000 Honoree – 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
Fast Private Companies award by Silicon Valley Business Journal – 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
Best Places to Work in Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times – 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009
Minority Business Enterprise certified by NMSDC
We are an E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.