Title: CA Identity Manager
Location: Broomfield, CO
Interview: Phone/Face to Face/Skype
· Must have Experience in Implementation and support of CA Identity Manager
· Nice to have Experience in Designing, Implementation and support of any access management tools (and nice to have experience in SiteMinder)
· Use Policies using Policy Xpress for Events, Action Rules, Provisioning Policies
· Must have in-depth knowledge in using IDM connectors to synchronize Users and their attributes to End Points from the HR Feeds
· Create Provisioning Roles using Provisioning Manager.
· Must have at least 2 LDAP directory experience:
· CA Directory (Preferred)
· UnboundID (Strongly Preferred)
· ODSEE (Required)
· Experience in working on IIS, Apache Web Servers, Application Servers (WebLogic, Websphere. Etc.)
· Open for working in shift rotation (24 x 7 support model)
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.