Hope you are doing well !!!
Please share your consultant profile below position at Rajesh@tekinspirations.com
Job Title: Application Developer (Facets .Net Developer)
Location: Dayton, OH
Contract: 5 months (with potential for contract-to-hire)
Application Developer Overview:
· This is to support 820 Recon process
· C# .Net, SQL, Facets
Application Developer Job Responsibilities:
· Design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications including research, design, documenting and modifying throughout the production lifecycle.
· Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports when required.
· Responsibilities may also include mentoring Jr. Developers as needed and working with Sr. Developer on component and architecture change.
· Assist other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
· Plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
· Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
· Research and document requirements of software users.
· Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
· Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
· Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to functional/technical specifications that meet business requirements.
· Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
· Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
· Generate statistics and prepare and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
· Assist in software deployment as required based on build specification.
· Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
· Manage and/or provide guidance to junior software developers and research assistants.
· Perform any other job related instructions, as requested.
Application Developer Job Requirements:
· Bachelor of Science in the field of computer science or software engineering or equivalent years of relevant work experience required.
· Minimum of five (5) years of technical experience required.
· Minimum of five (5) years of advance OOP principles and design experience required.
· Experience developing and designing n-tier applications with multi-tier architectures required.
· UML Modeling experience required.
· Hands on experience working in integrated development environments, including SVN, Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server.
· XML, XSLT, Schema coding knowledge and translation abilities.
· Strong relational database knowledge including tuning, stored procedure development and use of reporting services in a Microsoft environment.
· Facets Extension development or experience developing applications in the healthcare sector preferred.
· Web service development knowledge.
· Extensive experience with Windows operating systems.
· Extensive experience with Windows SQL Server database.
· Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
· Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
· Experience with specific phases of the software development life cycle, especially Agile, Test Driven Development, and Waterfall.
· Familiarity with TDD and Iterative software development methodologies.
· Familiarity with the healthcare industry.
· Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
· Highly logical.
· Technically proficient.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Ability to travel to other business locations for off-site software installation.
· Ability to work additional hours to meet project deadlines.
· Certifications in Microsoft Training or comparable certifications for Java or other OOP languages (MCSD, etc.) preferred.
· General office environment; may be required to sit/stand for long periods of time.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "US Jobs: Requirements, Clients and Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruiters-r-us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.